Sunday, November 11, 2007

You want some headlines? I'll give ya some headlines!

1. It's official: you don't have to live in France
YAY!!!! Wow! I have been waiting for good news like that for years! That's a relief.

2. Sexy walk could be misleading message
Maybe it is because the heels are killing her feet? No? Well, then it could be a man.

3. Court orders goat thief to say sorry
Why? Because he was ba-a-a-a-a-a-d. With that, I am reminded of this. (The whole thing is worth watching, really.)

4. AC Ballet will perform 'Nutcracker'
Atlantic City has a ballet? Oh wait, they are performing the Nutcracker--must be a mob version of the ballet.

5. Bank manager gives woman loans for sex
I wonder if the quality of the sex determines the interest rate. Heh. "You suck! You must pay 11 percent interest."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"1. It's official: you don't have to live in France"
Ribit!

"3. Court orders goat thief to say sorry"
How do you say "sorry" in goat?

"5. Bank manager gives woman loans for sex"
She's having to get loans to pay for it? Who is it, Rosie?

Skul

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have to live in France anyway. I'd die first than become a dirty Frenchman.

Sezme said...

Skul:
Bringing teh funny! ;P

Fiar:
Better dead than. . .never mind; I can't think of a French word that rhymes with dead.