Friday, November 09, 2007

A festival of fun!

Ok. I feel like crap, today. The convention I wanted to go to that I plunked down an nonrefundable Benny for...couldn't go. So, I'm p.o.'d on top of it. Seriously.

What better way to get me out of the funk than to try to find some fun to put a lost day, that was supposed to be really productive, out of my head.


These will make you say WTF?!?!?
Every once in a while I come across stuff online that just makes me say, WTF?!?! I have a feeling you might have similar reactions to the following three tidbits:

  • This guy has taken a true classic and made it a bit of a break-up (more like breakdown) song. Watch the reaction of the producer/engineer when the guy begins to "sing."
  • It is not often we get to see actor, Mickey Rourke up close and personal. Not that we want to, but this is a warning about plastic surgery. You know, I never did get all the hype about 9 1/2 Weeks.
********

While this is not a WTF!?!?!, it is a funny educational video via The Poor Farm (Jeffro).

*******
And finally, I heard "Tempted" by the band Squeeze the other day. I always liked hearing their music when it came on the radio. While, today, I have an appreciation for music of all kinds, that was not the case as a young metal-head. However, there were bands that I liked that transcended my desire to bang my head. Squeeze was one of them. Enjoy.

4 comments:

SoHoS said...

Mickey Rourke looks bad...

Jeffro said...

Squeeze Good!!!

DBA Dude said...

"Put on some Britney Spears music"

Now that is what I call cruel and unusual punishment.

Sezme said...

Sohos:
Sad, really. He screwed up just as he was going to be really big.

Jeffro:
Agreed!

DBA:
I'd have to hit her one more time! HA!

You think the collar and lead would have been the hint for the teacher to stop the events. Mom must be mortified.