Saturday, November 10, 2007

Yo, Chavez! Shut up!!!!

Why didn't someone think of this when Chavez was visiting the United Nations (a.k.a. Useless Nutjobs)?

It appears that Chavez was on his Bush is the devil-like rant. This time, the major focus of his rant was former Spanish Prime Minister Aznar, by calling him a fascist (umm...hello Mr. Pot???).
After he wouldn't give it up, Spanish King Juan Carlos, turned to Chavez and said, "Why don't you just shut up?"

I promise, if named as the ambassador to the U.N., I'll tell all annoying nitwits to shut the f'k up, Jersey style.

All of this telling people to shut up has reminded me of a song. (What doesn't, right?)


(H/T:
Breitbart)

4 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Would have been better if he kicked him in the nuts, as well.

Sezme said...

Now, that would have been "ha ha" funny!

Dionne said...

I thought this was awesome!! I love your little shut-up pic. I'm snagging it.

Sezme said...

Snag-away! I stole it from the intertubes.