Saturday, November 17, 2007

A chance to thank the troops in a really easy way!

America Supports You has created a way to text message people serving overseas.

Over the next five days, if you text
89279, you can send a holiday message to a deserving service member. I've done it several times already and received some pre-written messages back telling me who the messages reached. What a great way to start your day!

Go wish them a great day, a great holiday season, or just send a message of support.

Note: Mrs. Grim has a post about Operation Bedding. This is another way to support our troops. They can never be thanked enough.

5 comments:

IHeartQuilting said...

This is awesome. I just posted about a different way to reach out to our trops, thanks for this one.

IHeartQuilting said...

Sorry, I meant TROOPS. I hate typos.

Sezme said...

I just saw it! I'll link it. :)

Buckaroo Banzai said...

I've made it my mission to start "bedding" every hot soldier over there! HA!

Sezme said...

Smothering them with the bedding doesn't count! ;P''''''''