Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday

No song this week. I sometimes feel like a bit of a hypocrite when most of my blog is not centered on God. I'm a human, though and I have never felt it to be very productive or honest if I didn't just express myself as I am. Some days are better than others.

I've been really wordy over the past few days, so feel free to read those posts and listen to the plethora of music I've linked. I think I've gone music-happy again. It happens. I love music. There could be worse things, right? I mean, I don't think you'd read posts about my love for escarole soup or beef stew, right?


So let's see. . .the Eagles are losing, the Flyers lost last night, it is raining and cold (like rain, not frigid air), and my cats are curled up with me. Yep, it is a lazy Sunday. I did rummage through some old clothes and found some things that now fit and some things that will fit in another month or two. I hope that in June, I'll be shopping for some nice, new, much lower in size clothes.

Here are my boys in their favorite position:

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

Yeah, lazy Sunday here, too.

Jimmy Johnson won the Nextel Cup. Blecch.

But, it was a nice calm fall day here, which is rare enough that it should be enjoyed.

Sezme said...

Well, I hope you enjoyed it. :) That reminds me. I have to go see how I did with my race league.