Sunday, November 25, 2007

Meeting the bloggers

After Deathlok and Wyatt both wrote about meeting together last night to watch BSG: Razor, I really didn't know what to say. Deathlok is a really nice guy and great host; although, he could have warned me to not blow through the toll (twice). Can't wait for that letter in the mail. Mrs. Deathlok is really nice, too, and I wish she could have joined us.

Wyatt, well, is lucky to have friends and has serious issues with my height. I did enjoy reminding him that I told him to pick Rod Brind'Amour in his hockey league and that Simone Gagne would end up hurt (note: Roddy is a machine this year and Gagne broke another nail or something). One thing you should know though, Wyatt is a really nice guy (he doesn't want anyone to know, so shhhh keep it a secret).

I had fun and enjoyed watching some hockey and BSG.

Given the ribbing nature of my hosts/friends, I clammed up a bit, so here are some questions I didn't dare ask:


1. If it is called Battlestar Galactica: Razor and a knife is shown throughout the program (because apparently you've got to be like one), why isn't it called knife? Where did a person in the future get such an old-school knife?

2. What's that smell? (Ooops, nevermind, it was Wyatt after a soda and a sammie.)

3. Do you think the XO is gay? Yes, both of them.

4. Aren't these commercials great?

And finally . . .
5. Did the Beastie Boys rip off the Cylons?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you were in DL's rec room and you smelled something foul, it was probably the remnants of the last hockey draft at DL's, I think it was September of '05. Badger's gas was so foul that DL needed to replace the drapes and the carpets. Covering it up "eau-de-Kirk" didn't help.

DBA Dude said...

Had not seen that video, enjoyed ut big time.

IHeartQuilting said...

Ha, the truth about Wyatt is finally out!

Sezme said...

Vinnie:
I heard the tale of the cloud that blocked the television. (Kirk is a sweet doggie!)

Wyatt:
Fine. You are a heartless, rat bastard that kicks puppy dogs for fun!

DBA:
Glad you liked it! :)

Mrs. G:
See above. I was just trying to be nice and convince the bloggy world that he's a nice guy--didn't work, I guess. ;P''''

Deathlok said...

Thank God Kirk is No Puppy!

The extended Razor has the jello wrestling scene. . .not to be missed.

Glad everyone had a good time.

Quote of the night - Mrs. Deathlok: "Wyatt, do you want some salad."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sezme said...

Salad! HA!

Your wife is kewl! :)