Sunday, November 25, 2007

Some tidbits and the best Christmas movie ever!

Well, howdy!
At the San Diego zoo, they are promoting the procreation of pandas. When the time is right, zookeepers "make sure Gao Gao is there, sniffing her through a perforated gate zookeepers call the 'howdy door' until her chirps and bleats indicate she's ready to get down to business."

The "howdy door"? That's what I need? A howdy door? HA!

It gets better, and maybe some of you can relate: "For 363 days a year they don't want to have anything to do with each other."

Turns out there are only three days per year the "magic" can happen. I'd say "Wow!" However, I'm still stuck at "howdy door."

(H/T: Yahoo)

And in other news. . .

Can you smelllllllll what the campaign is cooking?
Mike Huckabee is being endorsed by Rick Flair! Wooooo!

First Chuck Norris supports Huckabee and now Rick Flair.


Huckabee is stoked, "We're going to have some fun throughout the campaign and I think that's what will help us to win when it's all over."

I can see it now: Disagree with Huckabee and either get a figure-four lock, body slam, or a roundhouse kick to the jaw.

Good times!

(H/T: WKRN)

And now for the best Christmas movie EVER!

6 comments:

Old NFO said...

Well, Hucky-Bucky needs all the help he can get... :-) Personally I wouldn't vote for him in a one man race for dogcatcher, but that's only because I know him.

Sezme said...

I don't feel like I know enough about any of the people running for president. I have a feeling that were in for a Jimmy Carter-like president. There are no true leaders with true conviction. I never did like waffles.

IHeartQuilting said...

The Howdy Door? I like that, I may have to use that somehow.

Uh, not sure about Rick Flair teaming up with Huckabee. Too bad Andre' the Giant is no longer with us.

I agree, BEST Christmas Movie ever! The scene where Santa boots him in the face to push him down the slide, priceless. I do actually have a 'Leg Lamp' tree ornament that Grimjack bought me.

Sezme said...

Mrs. G:
I think I might look for a Howdy Door to visit. Heh!

That movie never ceases to make me laugh out loud, ever!

Rodney Dill said...

Fa ra ra ra ra... ra ra ra ra...

Sezme said...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuudge!