Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm sorry. . .

I have a guilt complex. I was raised with it. Everything is my fault. All the grrrr I experience is my fault. You get the idea. So, I'm sorry for falling down on the job the past few days. I've been dealing with fatigue, the end of a marking period (that's about half of what I have left to grade--size of a weekly pile, though), and family stuff. It has left me kind of spent.

I have managed to finally post the caption contest winners for the week. I think I managed a couple of posts this week, too.

By Monday, I should be all caught up on my work, grades done, have gone to a convention for a couple of days of workshops, had a family dinner, and spent some time getting pampered at my favorite salon. Well, I have to do something going into a week I know will be at least 60 + hours.

I need some fun. Hmm...gotta add that to the list.

Note: I hate this post. It is quite self-absorbed. Grrr... ;)

2 comments:

DBA Dude said...

So "getting pampered" does not count as fun?

Working too hard over there rt

Sezme said...

Getting pampered is fun. :) Caught me not counting my blessings.

I was realizing how happy and alert I was this morning because I didn't have to go to work. But yeah, I brought way too much work home to do, but it does have to get done by Monday.

I'll work on that less work, more fun thing. :)