Thursday, November 15, 2007

I wonder if they finish with a group rub of Ben Gay?

Hope they don't throw a hip!

In Madison, Ohio a threesome got together, in public, at a senior center.
"The three seniors were not at all shy about when or where they got together and didn’t care much about who might be watching. Police got one call about a 94-year old woman 'inappropriately touching an 83-year-old man.'"
What's that? At least one woman is almost 10 years older than the guy? Dang...cougars at that age?

HA!
Yeah, well, at least someone is "getting some." It's all about the nookie at that point, eh? It appears that our grandparents may have been freaks! Well, mine weren't.

I wonder what they were like when they were young?

(H/T: KHOU)


If you go to this link, the second selection, "Senior Sex Scandal" can be seen via televised report.

Why am I thinking about this at 5:00 a.m. and not getting ready for work? Ugh.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhh...I could have gone all day without seeing that image...Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Ughhhhh...I feel ill. hehehe

IHeartQuilting said...

Old folks having sex....

It's all fun and games til someone breaks a hip.

Sezme said...

Von:
You're welcome! HA! For some reason the picture doesn't bother me. I'm surprised. That stuff actually makes me blush/bashful.

DL:
Hey, we'll be there someday. Might as well have a good time, right? Imagine being able to be with someone and finally not giving a damn about all the shallow stuff.

Not so sure, I'll be partaking in any threesomes, though. I have my limits.

Mrs. G:
Thank God for modern medicine! HA!

DBA Dude said...

They must be putting something in the water at these centres, check out this story.

Anonymous said...

There's a comment to be made about taking one's teeth out at night, but it won't come from me (wait, I think it just did.)

When you're 83, I don't think there is such a thing as "inappropriate touching". Be happy for whatever you can get what you get (even if she's in her 90's), sit back and smile and order an extra jello at dinner.

What's truly shocking and revolting is that Hugh Hefner's not far off from this guy's age, and beds THREE hot 25 year olds nightly, and has his own tv show to show it off.

Anonymous said...

Hey people don't knock it till you have tried it ! Getting older hasn't stopped me from loving sex !! Sensuality isn't just for younger people.

Captain America said...

It's just..... arugh!

Sezme said...

DBA:
Wow. I just read the whole thing and to be very honest, I am wiping a lot of tears. That was beautiful. Good for them. She's right about the eyes and I guess I could relate to her in some ways. That's awesome for both of them.

Vinnie:
True on all counts. Btw., Hef's just bragging and you're jealous. ;P'''''

Paul:
TMI!!!!! HA!

Captain:
You mean, "Arrruuuuuugaaaaaahhhhhh!