Friday, November 16, 2007

What's up around the blogosphere?

With a bit of a twist on the "Top Five Airplanes" post that has been spreading around, DBA Dude has a a "Top Five Spaceships" list. YAY! Dr. Who! Gotta love flying phone booths!

Ambulance Driver has his own version of what went down at the Madison Senior Center. It's funny.

Dragon Lady has moved on from Halloween to Christmas in her own twisted way. Heh. (I was going to post this cartoon but didn't have the nerve.)

Fiar has started a humor blog. Go visit him and have a laugh.

Old NFO is going stir crazy in Australia. He posted a quiz to see what character of Discworld you are (sounds like a music shop to me), but I never heard of the thing. However, I ended up as a male character which is disturbing me. HA!

John D. has his Friday movie quote. Go say, "Hi!"

Peakah is BACK! That's all you need to know.

Wyatt has a meal deal for you! Not sure if it is finger licking good, though. Heh.

Deathlok has some zombies you can kill. Hmm...made me think of this song!

Go visit
Von and "name that toon!"

What do I have to offer?
Driving to work for an hour. . .



Keeping my nose to the grindstone. . .



And driving home for an hour leads to very long days and way too much time on my hands to think. Way too much time.



I did get a really good fortune cookie today: "This is an extremely favorable day, just perfect for romance." Well, at least it is a favorable day.

And then I heard this song on the drive home. Cracked me the f'k up. Yes, the "F" word is an art in Jersey.
"You Never Even Call Me By My Name"
David Allan Coe


No comments: