Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Goin' Commando

Heh.

When I got home today, I decided to just chill out for a while and watch a movie. As I scanned through the free movie channels, I came across an old favorite: Commando! I forgot about its cheesy goodness! The best part in my book is the "so-bad-it's-good" mall scene. I worked in the mall where this was filmed (two years later). It is the same mall where Fast Times at Ridgemont High was filmed. For the record, I worked at Orange Julius. I flipped a mean burger.

4 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

"But Matrix, you said you were going to kill me last!"

"I lied."

Sezme said...

I said that line after the scene at the airport when Matrix says, "You know Sully, I like your sense of humor. I'll kill you last." (Paraphrase or something, but the same thing.)

HA!

Jeffro said...

David Patrick Kelly makes such a great scummy little villian.

Sezme said...

"Warriors, come out and play-ay."

He does play a bad guy really well.

I used to have a "friend" (parasite) that had a similar voice. To this day, I imitate him when I say certain words. One Halloween, I was that "friend." It totally freaked out a really good friend of mine.