Tuesday, November 13, 2007

YAY! Curvaliciousness is good!

Ok, I know I am curvier than Pikes Peak , but now it is a good thing!

I am one of the blessed! The brightest!
Why? My hips a bit bigger than my waist (have one somewhere). Why is that so special? It means I'm a smarty! It appears that the junk in my trunk is comprised of intelligence! Woohoo!!!!! It also means that if I ever have kids, they'll be smart, too. But, I'm not having kids, so that doesn't matter. But, my honors kid would not only pwn intellectually, but he'd also be a strong little punk. Well, he would.


5 comments:

DBA Dude said...

Just proves that if you wait long enough scientists will do a survey that "proves" one of your long held beliefs EG cats smarter than dogs or politicians are not to be trusted.

IHeartQuilting said...

Hmm, I think I'll stay away from the measuring tape, I don't want to know that ratio.

I know I be smart.

Jeffro said...

Well, I'd think your superior intelligence would be somewhat likely to influence the brilliance of your potential offspring! ;>)

Old NFO said...

Ahhh... er.... Can I just say no comment before I get in trouble :-)

Sezme said...

DBA:
:)

Mrs. G:
Shizzzz, homey!

Jeffro:
Apparently you haven't met some of the kids I teach. Mom and dad could be rocket scientists (literally) and the kids? Not so much.

Old NFO:
Heh.