Tuesday, November 13, 2007

COMPLETE AND UTTER RANDOMNESS


I recall stating a couple of times that my most embarrassing moment was while I was chatting up a guy that I liked, I walked into a support beam at my local mall. I happened across this picture of that mall. If you click on it and look to the right of the picture, you will see those support beams. A knock on the head for a really bad kisser sucks!




This is currently my best friend in the whole wide world. It's my favorite blue pill. It doesn't seem to be working, tonight, though. You ever have your ankles cramp? Nice...


I took this today on the way home from work. It is my favorite part of the ride. I'm surrounded by trees. I was trying to get a shot of the pretty colors, but I ended up with something much cooler, rays of light-almost warpy. Click to enlarge it and you'll see.




Ummm...so much could be said. I'll refrain. Just thought it was funny and thought provoking. HA! (click on it for a better view)





And finally, this man/whatever asks if you really want to hurt him? I think he'd really like to hurt you. Ewwww!

2 comments:

IHeartQuilting said...

Ha, I like the condoms. My son's condoms say "I love my Mommy" cuz that is what I wrote on them when I found them.

Sezme said...

Mrs. G:
HA!