Thursday, November 08, 2007

A new toy

This morning in between blood work and my appointments for pampering, I stopped into a local, huge chain bookstore. As I walked in, I noticed the usual "cheap" offerings in the foyer. One thing caught my eye, though. Let's just say it will come in handy during the run for the nomination. Ha!

You may click on the images to make them bigger, but I'm not sure you want an even bigger view of Hillary's fat head and equally fat ass.

On the front side, I decided to give her a "bad hair decade," "platform deform," and oddly enough, the "Ms. Roboto" area is where a normal person would have a heart. Hmmm...didn't the tin man want a heart?

On the flip side, I pinned "rent this space" at the top of her head. I wonder if the rent is cheap? At the small of her back, I pegged "Hill-o-ween." Of course, I was only left with one other spot that needed a good poke--her ass! Otherwise, identified on the doll as "Ummmmmmhhhhh." Fitting, I'd say.



Please note that I do not condone witchcraft of any kind. I also do not practice it. You know...gotta cover my ass and not scare people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While attending some training for a previous employer, the trainers handed out voodoo dolls for stress relief.

Sezme said...

I bet you used it, too! :)