Monday, July 14, 2008

Women at their best can be charming, loving, and maybe if they are lucky enough, considered pleasing to the eye.

However, women can be extremely manipulative, see men as a commodity, a step on a path to what they can get or until someone else comes along that can get them where they want to go, and they can be down right nasty. I've seen both. Funny thing is (not ha ha funny), a lot of men allow themselves to be manipulated by sweet words and such only to become prey, trapped in a web.


That's why the story of an elderly woman arrested for trying to put a hit on her husband stood out to me. She has a series of dead husbands and a dead child. She also asked a grandchild to get a life insurance policy and make her the beneficiary.

This is how she has gotten through life, one victim after another.

It makes me sick.

I looked at her picture. I imagine she was attractive in her younger years, so that might account for the ability to entice so many men into her trap.

Those poor men.

2 comments:

Snigglefrits said...

I can't believe I don't remember hearing about this woman back in '97 when she was living in Augusta. She's some piece of work for sure.

Sezme said...

I believe there are more of the good than the bad, but to think she got away with what she did for so long is scary.