Thursday, July 24, 2008

Do-over

I woke up early this morning to go to see The Dark Knight in an IMAX theater. I fell back to sleep, but when I woke up, I thought I had enough time to catch the next one. Well, that would have been peachy, except that I couldn't find a place to park close enough to the theater (and the movie was about to begin). Grrrrr! Then I went to another theater where I knew I would find parking, but I just missed the beginning of their next showing of the film.

After feeling like the world did not want to go to the movies, I went to the grocery store and bought some fruit.

YAY!

I'll try again tomorrow morning. I think I'll shoot for the 9:00 am show, so that I make it to the 12:20. Hey, I know myself well.

Now to go find something to post about because I don't have what I thought I would.

HA!

No comments: