Saturday, July 05, 2008

Gone walkin'

Well, shopping, but I'm using it as an excuse to go walking. However, I did find some neat things to do this next week that will involve a fair bit of walking and they are really close, so I won't be hitting the gas tank too hard.

Oh, and I am so used to the stinkin' weigh in, that I shall report that I am holding steady. :)

Hope you all have a great a day! I'm off to absorb some of nature's vitamin D, some grub, and get the legs moving.

It looks like a beautiful day, too. :)

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Hopefully it will not be raining up there... Enjoy the walk and don't get the credit card smoking :-)

USA_Admiral said...

Sounds like a great day to just walk around. Spend Like There Is No Tomorrow!

Sezme said...

NFO
I'm in Nashville! We had a really good soaking last night. It was neat to watch the lightning from the river. I'm only buying what I need, food and some cleaning products.

Admiral
Yup. :) I was just walking around stores. I managed just over an hour/hour-ish, which is good for me. My legs felt like they could go longer, so I think I'll go to the Country Music Hall of Fame Monday and then hit the Farmer's Market. Close parking and lots of walking.

I'm not really buying non-necessities until toward the end of my time here (unless I see something I really want and can't get in Jersey). Then, I will see what "fun" stuff I can buy.

Snigglefrits said...

RT- your personality and this post had me singing These Boots Are Made For Walking before I finished reading it.

You're officially now one of my hee-rows!

Sezme said...

No lie, that song was going through my head a few days ago. I have loved that song since I was a little girl. A neighbor friend and I used to dance around to her older sister's records...that would be one of them. "My Baby Does the Hanky Panky" would be the other.

Oh, and I've decided to definitely send out my resume this week.

So not missing NJ.