Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Whatever I want a day early

I know "whatever I want usually happens on Wednesday, but my brain is somewhat without much thought, so I thought I'd post it a day early. I won't lie. I'm feeling wonky. Not sick, but feeling out of sorts. I kind of kept "going" after school ended and now that I don't have anything really planned until the 15th, I think my brain figured it out; thus, I've been lacking some umph. It started last night and hasn't seemed to lift, yet.

You ever not feel like eating and sleeping? That's about how I feel. I'll figure it out. So, if my posts seem a little on the mellow or blah side, bear with me. I'll be my spunky-self sooner or later. :)

Now, to the "whatever I want...even on a Tuesday":

This is probably a song (McCartney's version) that whenever it comes on the radio, I turn it up loud and sing it at the top of my lungs. I really like this version. I'm glad I happened upon it after looking at some '80s bands with similar sounds (remembered that perhaps they were influenced by The Faces). Sometimes when I hear songs like this I wonder what it must be like to inspire that kind of expression.

"Maybe I'm Amazed"
The Faces

2 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

Sounds like effects of good old southern sweet tea.

Sezme said...

Actually, just thinking about life a little too much and quite possibly not eating enough. Think the sugar got a little low.