Friday, July 18, 2008

Man down (but not out)

As many of you that have visited Wyatt's blog know, Deathlok is need of our prayers. I got a text last Sunday evening telling me to pray for him because he had been airlifted to a hospital in Philadelphia (one of the best, btw) for a blood clot in his brain. After I shook off the initial punch to the stomach, I prayed.

If you have read Deathlok's posts, you know about his belief in God. His faith is important to him, so your prayers will gladly be accepted and appreciated.

Be sure to stop by and wish him well. Positive thoughts go a long way.

Get well, Buddy! We'll be praying for you, your family, and your friends. :)

2 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

Hope he gets through this soon and no worse for wear.

Sezme said...

That's my prayer. :)