Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ummmmm....nuttin'

I don't have much for y'all, today.

Well, a couple of things...

I was in excruciating pain last night. I lugged around five loads of wash up and down steps and by the early evening, I was walking like an old woman and the nerves in the small of my back and legs were just kickin' my butt. By midnight or shortly thereafter, all of the pain was gone. I took Tylenol around 6:00 p.m., so that didn't do the trick. Someone must have prayed for me. Now, that heating pad I was going to buy this morning can sit on the shelf and wait for someone else.

I will be buying some chocolate and some Chinese food, though. I just gotta!

Be sure to enter the caption contests this week. We all have a bunch of good pictures just begging for your humor!

Catch y'all later. I need to go walk and shop and walk and shop and walk....you get the idea.

The comic above? Yep, nothing to do with anything--just thought it was funny.






No comments: