Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally!

When I woke up this morning it was soooooo quiet (this will be important later). When I looked at the time, I was surprised to see that I slept through my alarm. However, I did wake up in time to go to the movies. But, first, I had some retail therapy to attend to. I bought a pair of jeans one size smaller--among other things.

Now, the movie: The Dark Knight is awesome! If you go to see it, be warned that the movie has no opening credits and just starts after the previews. There are some pretty intense scenes and some really good twists. I don't want to give anything away about it, so you'll have to see for yourselves. The end of the movie seems to be a great beginning to the next chapter of the Batman movies.

So, I got back to the condo. That silence? The air-conditioning is broken. Uh, tomorrow is supposed to be a scorcher. Guess I'll be spending the day at the mall. Good thing I'm going to the Opry, too. I'll be nice and busy, and hopefully, I'll be the proud owner of a pair of hot looking shoes. I miss wearing hot looking shoes.

Seriously, though....see the movie. You will not be disappointed.

8 comments:

Snigglefrits said...

Yay for retail therapy, especially when buying smaller size pants and hot shoes! Hope the a/c is fixed very quickly.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Witch. Saw it before me! Hopefully, I'll be able to see it this weekend . . . if my groin is able. Heh.

Snigglefrits said...

You watch movies with your groin Wyatt? :P

Sezme said...

Snigglefrits
I miss wearing pretty shoes.

I hope the a/c is fixed promptly, too. They have a fan here, but I can only open one window, as it is the only one with a screen. The screen for the sliding glass door is completely off the track, and I'm not coordinated enough to fix it (plus there are spiders out there...eek!).

Wyatt
It is 2 1/2 hours...make sure you can sit that long. Heh.

Snigglefrits
Snigs, he's a guy. They do everything with their groins.

Big Bad Wolf said...

Saw it on Saturday. Loved it but was mildly disappointed by one thing...Two-Face should have had a bigger part or his own movie.

Now, who will be in the next one? Riddler? Penguin? Cat Woman? I see them sticking with villains more grounded in reality, given the tones of the two films so far. So probably no Mr. Freeze or Poison Ivy.

Christain Bale will also be busy with the 3 upcoming Terminator movies he's starring as John Connor in. Unless he gets his pee-pee whacked for the domestic assault charges filed on him in Great Britain. Something to do with beating up his Mom and sister?

Sezme said...

Big Bad Wolf
I thought Two-faced would go on to other things, too. HOWEVER, he did kill scum and we didn't see that he was truly dead...you never know.

I saw the previews for the new 007 and the next Terminator. WOW! Both look good.

Deathlok said...

Saw it last night.

It was awesome. Two Face was Incredible!

Sezme said...

I'd like to see it again. Maybe I'll do the Imax thing. :)

Good to hear from you my friend.