Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Whatever I want Wednesday

Been hearing commercials for Def Leppard playing here in a couple of weeks. The commercials made me think of my favorite song by them.

When I was in 7th or 8th grade, a classmate I had known since 4th grade was sitting next to me in reading class (yes, I have that kind of memory for things that happened before the accident) drawing the Def Leppard name and such on his notebook. I asked him about it and he told me about this song and that I just had to listen to it. Wonder whatever happened to Johnny M. He was in a terrible accident when we were in high school and had a bit of a recovery process. I don't recall seeing him after the accident, but heard that he did eventually recover.

"Bringin' on the Heartbreak"
Def Leppard

No comments: