Monday, January 07, 2008

Some stuff

1. Waking up at 4:00 a.m.--SUCKS!
2. Knowing you only have a few classes today? ROCKS!
3. I never want to hear a politician utter these words ever again:
  • "Let me be clear."
  • "Make no mistake."
  • Ronald Reagan (insert factoid meant to make the politician look better or Reagan look bad).
  • "Experience"
  • "Change"
4. Did I mention that I hate waking up this early in the morning?
5. I'm going back to sleep for a 15 minute power nap. Yeah, I know I just woke up.

Line of the Republican bore-fest last night? Fred Thompson in response to the idea of Chuck Norris supporting Huckabee: "If John Wayne were here, he'd beat him (Norris) up." (Or something like "I'd have Wayne beat him up."

See you all later in the day. Have a great one. :)

11 comments:

Old NFO said...

A 'tad' grumpy in the morning are we???? :-)

A power nap after classes is always nice, one DURING class is even better....hehehe

DBA Dude said...

Waking up at stupid o'clock is a real bummer.

"let me be clear/make no mistake"

I always assume that when a politico utters these then believe the reverse of what they are saying.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I watche "The Hills Have Eyes" instead of the debates.

I've heard enough from them...

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

watched

Sorry.

Redneck said...

Chuck Norris's beard alone could beat up John Wayne. It just shows how out of touch Fred! is.

Stupid Fred!

Mrs Grim said...

4AM? UGH! My condolences. You were a lot more coherent than I would be!

RT said...

NFO:
I hate getting up with an alarm clock. It makes me want to throw it across the room. I'm not exactly moody when I wake up, but in a comical way, I'm a grump.

I think they'd notice if I took a power nap during class. ;P

DBA:
Half past idiot, it is.

I'm tired of it.

CUG:
INCUBUS!

-10 points for spelling! NOT!

Redneck:
REDNECK!!!!!!!!!! O Brother, where out thou????
I was just thinking the other day as I read JT's site..."I miss Redneck." Thanks for stopping by, dude.

Mrs. Grim:
It's especially fun in the winter! /snark

SoHoS said...

Poor baby! Count gets up that early...Just cause....

RT said...

My "natural" clock puts me to sleep around 1:30 am and wakes me up around 9:30 am.

Is it summer yet?

USA_Admiral said...

I liked the nice cover it all blog. I need to try it.

RT said...

Admiral:
:)