Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pam's Preggers!

Apparently, Pam Anderson is pregnant. That guy in that back of the photo looking all out of sorts and bewildered? He's the baby daddy. He boinked Paris Hilton, too. I'd have to say I question his tastes, but who am I to judge? To each his own. They are having marriage troubles. They don't look real happy. Heh. She's pregnant.

By the way, what is with the baby boom in Hollyweird? There seems to be a problem with the quality of the birth control out there.

Pam's looking a little used up, eh?

This would be a fun "unofficial" caption contest.

(H/T: TMZ)

6 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

I hate to say it but, should she be getting knocked up after having a disease (Hep C) she could pass on to a child? I think she only has, like 15 or so years to live?

Sezme said...

If she really does have it, then I hope the baby doesn't get it. I know it is a nasty disease, but I don't know it rate of progression.

IHeartQuilting said...

I thought they had split up. Maybe they had a last goodbye session.

He looks more like he is stalking her in that picture.

SoHoS said...

She is infected AND she looks so haggard. I don't know if you have seen her when she isn't sporting a ton of make-up but that chic is scary...

Sezme said...

Mrs. Grim:
I saw a quote attributed to him that said he believed she was a little crazy from the pregnancy and that is why she keeps breaking it off and then getting back together. She must have quite an empty life to keep going around the way she does. I feel bad for her sons. What kind of an example are they getting on how to respect women? Mom doesn't respect herself and dad is a womanizer.

SoHos
She's only like 40 and she looks 50 without the make up. Again, empty in every other way, too.

Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so Pam !!