Monday, December 18, 2006

A Wyatt Christmas for my pimp!


Wyatt, being my pimp, requires extra work in the presents department. Afterall, I better not disappoint. He might put me in cuffs or something.

So....I guess I'll give Wyatt the body he wishes he could have...I mean his wife wishes he could have. Also, of course, all the good health that should go with the body.

I also want to give Wyatt the hockey skills of one of his favorite players, Jaromir Jagr. Without these skills, Mr. Antonelli will have to continue pounding their opponents. If you can't get around them or defend against them...pummel 'em.

Now for something fun! Wyatt is always going on about his drinking habits and his desire to write. I've figured something out for him: A pub, with an upstairs where he can write. I'm sure Rachel won't might running the bar for him.

Lastly, I'd like to leave Wyatt with a little ditty I didn't write, but says it all!

5 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Absolutely perfect!!! A Jagr mention, a pub where I can write a novel, AND Family Guy! You really nailed it. Thanks!

BTW, we won last night, 3-0. Vinnie and I played well.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

HOLY CRAP, MY COMMENT STUCK!!!

Sezme said...

Yea!!!!! You can leave comments!!!! Hmmm...now where is everyone else?

I had another song chosen, but I head "Ding fries are done" on the way to work yesterday and thought, "Wyatt!"

:)Congratulations on the win.

Dionne said...

LOL :-)Looks perfect for Wyatt!! You are a great Christmas gift giver.

Sezme said...

I'm sickly observant.