Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Merry CUGmas


Tonight's lucky blogger is CUG over at Conservative UAW Guy. Now we know all CUG wants is a gun, but I didn't just get him any gun, I got him the big gun! It is perfect for making hippies "dance" from any distance.

On top of that, I have decided, as Chief "Santa" Mongress©, that CUG should receive membership into the Monger Horde this Christmas. Well...as long as the Supreme Monger says, ok. "I'm a girl and that's all they'll let me be," so I guess I shouldn't make any independent decisions. No union card required, but things could change; you never know.

Lastly, for Christmas, I would like to dedicate this little song to CUG. When I think of Ohio, I think of quiet, humble, stalwart folk who appreciate simplicity. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Dionne said...

Looks perfect for Jimmyb ;-)!! And I looooove the Chipmunks. My husband and I went out and bought the Christmas Chipmunks CD shortly after we got married. We both had really good memories of listening to the Christmas Chipmunks record growing up!!

Sezme said...

I just get a silly grin on my face when I hear that song!

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

AWWWWWW.
You shouldn't have.
That's so schweeet!

The Monger Horde rules!!

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

And I always like the Chipmunks.
ALVIN!!

Sezme said...

I'm a good and thoughtful shopper. :)

Merry Christmas!

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Yes.
yes you are. :)

Sezme said...

As long as a person is not a Scrooge, this time of year must be fun for people who are obnoxiously wealthy. Can you imagine how much it would be to walk into a big-ticket venue (car dealership or something) and say I'll take that...and pay cash???? Then, give it to someone?????

I'd do good things for others with "the money," but I'd do some fun things, too. I gotta play the lottery more.

Sezme said...

An important word is missing...

"how much FUN it would be..."