Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hey! No Peak-ahn at the presents!


Today it is Peakah's turn to get his presents. The rest of you will have to wait your turn! I know I'm behind, but what do you want for free?

Peakah wants to be a teacher, so as a teacher, I thought I'd give him some things that they don't advise you of while you are in school. In your stocking goes a lot of patience and a low-simmer rate. You'll also need a really good sense of humor. Finally, for your new profession, I'd like to give you the endurance you will need for long days, long nights, grumpy parents, crying children, and endless hours planning and grading. Or, you could be like me and avoid everything by staring at the computer screen.

Not to be only giving you Christmas presents that relate to teaching, I'd like to give you something for you to enjoy with the Mrs. and the brood. I am sending you all to Disney World. I am also including a ton of cash to buy anything and everything the kids might want! Monopoly money is taken everywhere, right?

So enjoy Christmas, Peakah! Here's a song I know you'll like!

No comments: