Sunday, December 10, 2006

Spewing Christmas Cheer!



Fmragtops is the latest receipient in my "if I could buy anything for my blog buddies" spectacular.

The first thing I'd like to give FM for Christmas isn't material in nautre. He's a dad of daughters. He needs more than material items to get him through the holidays....well...the next upteen years.

I want to give FM the gift of peace of mind that as long as he does his best and as long as he always finds ways to say and show that he loves his little girls that they'll know it and grow up to be the amazing women he wants them to be.

The next thing that I'd like to give FM is the gift of food. FM really likes black and tan ice cream (even though it is made by hippies). I've tried it...and...yummay!

To make up for the hippy ice cream, I'd like to give FM an
[impaling spike----->>>>>>*©!!! It is a for real impaling spike! Take it on your Monger Horde exploits to conquer Frank J!
To wrap up this time of gift-giving I'd like to offer a little song about
RESPECT!!!!




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Black and tan ice cream?! Holy crap! That sounds too wierd to be true but strangely delicious.

Sezme said...

I cannot explain how good it is. I had to try it to believe it. Once you get through the "stout head," you are treated to rich, chocolate and stout cream mixed together...ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't care how good it is. It's made by Hippies and I'll never eat it

Sezme said...

Bah humbug!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, it's actually a big corporation now. The original hippy namesakes no longer run the company. Plus, it's black and tan ice cream.

And I dig the cream stout part of the ice cream. I wish they made pints of just the cream stout. I guess that's the draw back of buying ice cream from a hippy company.

Sezme said...

FIAR touched a nerve!

Merry Christmas, FM!

Anonymous said...

Fm, I thought I knew you. You're dead to me now. Hippy lover.

Anonymous said...

I'll remember how I'm dead to you now when I get home and vote for Insol, Point Five, and the rest of the war for oil blogroll at the weblog awards.

Sezme said...

Burrrnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you man, not in a sexual way.