Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I forgot to mention...


that it looks like I will actually have something to do during my summer vacation. Hey, it is never too early to plan.

It appears that I will be able to go visit my cousin, Don and his family. I haven't seen him in about 18 years. He met a girl, moved to Kansas, had a family, and now resides right outside of Nashville.
So...feeling that my once closest cousins (he and his brother) aren't as close to me as we were...I've decided that I need to do some visiting with the kin-folk. I might even go to Miichigan to visit my other cousin. I haven't seen him since...hmm....six or seven years. At least I've met his wife. :)

Summer + Southern cooking + not being in NJ for like a week=happiness!

3 comments:

rachel said...

That's awesome! Will you bring the laptop and blog about it?

Dionne said...

Sounds fun!! I would love to visit Nashville someday.

Sezme said...

Me travel without my laptop??? NEVER! Not blog for like more than 12 hours? Never????? I might combust or something. ;)

I've always wanted to go to Nashville. I almost went to college there so that I'd have an excuse to move there...I'm impulsive like that...I am a sagittarius....adventure!!!!