Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's Wrecksmastime!!!!



Wreckse seems like a simple guy, so I'm gonna give something to him that will mean more than material items ever will.

To Wreckse I give a "forever" pass on any airline at any time to visit with his family. It appears they all live a bit of ways from each other. Sometimes you just need to be near family.

The second gift I am giving Wreckse is a special guitar! (Fender® Merle Haggard Tribute Series Tele® Electric Guitar) Of course I've made sure it only produces hit songs.

That leaves me with my song choice for the evening. I've decided (and I hope Wreckse doesn't mind) that I'd provide a choice. You can listen to Waylon Jennings, Merle Haggard & Johnny Cash, or you can listen to Wreckse! Free publicity is a good present, right?

2 comments:

wrecksE said...

RT, you are tooooo sweet. Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you!!! Waylon, Merle and Johnny, now there's some heavy company I don't deserve but I'll keep the Tele cause I could definantly use some hits!

Sezme said...

I'm quite a daydreamer. I like to think.., "Now if I had all the money and where-with-all...what cool things could I do for others (and me)?"