Friday, December 15, 2006

The lights are on....

It seems that blogger has pms or something. Some of you have attempted to leave comments, but they haven't posted. I had the same trouble earlier in the week with a few blogger blogs. I tried resetting my comments, but I'm not sure what else to do. So please try to comment to see if it works. I switched to beta blog, so that might be the issue. Hope things clear up.

Is there anything else I can do? Any ideas? Beuller? Beuller? Anyone? Bueller?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing...testing...testes

John DuMond said...

I was checking out the Blogger help forums this morning and noticed that there were a lot of people having the same problem. It appears to be a glitch with Beta.

Sezme said...

DL:
If you read what you wrote really fast like I started to do, umm it looks like tas....never mind.

JD:
Yay!!!! You could leave a comment! I was really frustrated earlier in the week when I couldn't leave messages. The upside to beta is that it is easier to manage the "detail" type things of the account and it works a little quicker. The downside, I guess, is that it is gonna have its own buggers. I hope this is cleared up completely and quickly.

Sezme said...

FM:

That's because you're special!