Saturday, December 09, 2006

Always Fffffffffffffffffirst to open his presents...


is Sssssssssssteve from Fffffffffffirst with Flair.

I really don't know what to get Ssssteve. I mean he has everything he could ever want. A job that lets him travel, a wife and a huge amount of children.

The only thing I can think of getting him is this lovely new home for his ample family. The ceilings are 25' high so that Ssssteve won't bump his head.

I am also including a new car. It is not just any car, though. it is a special Mr. and Mrs. Flair-only car. No kids allowed! That makes it perfect for going for scenic drives and date-night.



Apparently, Ssssteve will go cross country for a really old "classic." I wonder what he'll do for this?

Today's song for the honoree? You'll see!

4 comments:

John DuMond said...

Love that video. I'd never seen it before. I like the way they blended to two songs. Cool stuff.

Sezme said...

They kind of look creepy and funny at the same time.

Glad you enjoyed it! How the youngin's are feeling much better, too.

Anonymous said...

The video was funny. The chick was hot. The song made me want to puke.

Sezme said...

The video is funny. Time has not been good to them...then again, they were never a handsome bunch to begin with. ;)

The chick is pretty. Bad actress, though...lowwww budget?

Ok...you do better!