Saturday, December 30, 2006

Breathe.....


I saw this picture and thought....everything I'm experiencing right now will be taken care of one day at a time, no matter how heart-wrenching or headache-inducing. It is usually the time of year I beat myself up for not doing what I'd set out to do. It is the time of year I sink as low as I can get and just feel sorry for myself. I've decided not to do that this year. I'm going to challenge myself and you all...we should believe in ourselves and our potential. We should see things that need changing and have the mental fortitude to change them. We should love those we love and those who would mean us harm...God will take care of; afterall, He doesn't like ugly. So if you're feeling a little down and stressed, take a nap, and then take a good long look at what you need to do to love yourself and those around you more...or at least show it. Don't end up like the little kittie in the picture. I need my friends and I need you all to be healthy in every way possible. :)

Update: That bottle of wine I've had unopened for about a month...it is now open. I did a good job...it is yummy. I should've bought beer. Whatever. I'm drinking it out of an oversized coffee mug. Don't laugh, it was that or oversized dixie cups. Yes, I put ice in my wine...another thing to add to the "weird" list. I'm going to watch the UFC, now.

7 comments:

wrecksE said...

Well said! I'm going to take a nap now. :)

Sezme said...

Hopefully, you don't look like that cat in the picture when you wake up from your snooze.

Dionne said...

LOL :-) I absolutely looooove that pic and the saying that goes with it. May God continue to comfort you.
Hugs,
Dee

Sezme said...

Thank you and one can never get enough hugs. :)

rachel said...

I'd share my chocolate chip cookies with you if I lived closer.

Sezme said...

Wine, chocolate chip cookies...I have some chocolate...darn...no more popcorn. The wine is good! Nice and mellow, but potent. Nice numbing affect.

Sezme said...

effect? I was going for impact/influence....so....affect.