Thursday, December 07, 2006

On the third day of bloggy Christmas....


Today, Dragon Lady gets her Christmas presents! I thought that after a hard semester she would like to kick back and relax in her very own Scottish castle! She can sit next to a roaring fire (well, it looks drafty...a fire might be necessary), sip on some adult beverages, and listen to her hubby's music.

When she returns, however, it is back to the books. To help with the spring semester, I thought I'd give Dragon Lady a handy-man. He can put up/take down any and all decorations for any and all holidays. Well, she does spend lots of time decorating, very nicely I might add.

The last gift I'm going to give is the gift of song. However, I thought I'd be practical. Since Ms. Dragon lives in the deeeeeeeep South, it is prudent that I forego "White Christmas" for this.

Merry Christmas, Dragon Lady. I tried to find a Judas Priest Christmas song, but...

6 comments:

Dionne said...

A Scottish Castle would be beyond cool!!

Sezme said...

As long as it came with Adrian Paul as my personal "man servant."

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww...thank you RT...that makes it all better. :) Now I wonder if Bruce Dickenson is open for the handyman job?

Sezme said...

Hmmm.....I wonder?

He could protect you with his fencing skills.

Dionne said...

Yes, don't all great women deserve a castle and a good looking man-servant? Sounds about right to me :-).

Sezme said...

It would make me happy beyond all belief right about now.