Sunday, December 10, 2006

Not all things are past away...

Well, I've been thinking a lot today. It might be the end of the year. It might be because I've just turned another year older. Could be Wyatt's post about losing weight. Whatever it is, I thought I'd show you all what I USED to look like.

I'd show you what I look like now, but it literally gives me a panic attack. So I'll show you what I'm shooting for. It will take a very long time, but I also want to tell you why I get stuck on how I used to look.

My mom took this picture to show me I wasn't a monster. I thought I was the ugliest, fattest person on earth. This is how a teenaged girl thinks...most of them, anyway. At this point I had the will power of a prize fighter and physical ability to do anything. I'd like to have that person back and use her as God intended. I don't think how I am right now is what He intended.

So bear with me as I will probably be talking about this subject more as time goes by. I'll try to keep it to once a month.

Who knows, maybe I'll have a really nice "after" picture to show that will match the before that I had way before the before I have now (riddle me this Batman!).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm

Sezme said...

Hmmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

Fitch IS ALWAYS RIGHT....

mmmm....

Sezme said...

Damn...and you did not have the nerve to put your name.

Where were you guys when I was that girl???? Huh??????

Joe Cool said...

unfortunately not in the south...

Dionne said...

You looked great and I'm sure you still do. We will be your cheerleaders though as you work toward your goal!!

Sezme said...

JC:
Yep...Jersey guys have no taste.

LMC:
I do not use hyperbole when I speak about my appearance. It is something I can change, though. I appreciate everyone(s) support. I would use my apostrophe correctly, but my puter will not let me. grrrr.