Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thank You!

My heart is full with all of your kind words. I appreciate them very much. If you have not read my post about my grandmom, please do. Much of her life was about everyone else and not about herself. She deserves to have so much more said about her.

Please pray for my dad. He's under a tremendous amount of stress right now.

With the funeral not taking place until Tuesday (and all the stress that comes with it), I've decided to continue posting. My grandmom had everything planned a few years ago and my dad is following through with her plans nicely. I'm moral support...I'll be taking him out to dinner tonight. So...I need to post...word warrior that I am. :)

There are a couple of sites worth our time today...they want and bring the funny. FM has a post at the Monger Horde that allows you to find out your aristocratic title. Mine is quite fitting. Then, when you're finished feeling all important with your aristocratic title, you can visit Wyatt's place and ask him an non-job related question. MAKE THEM FUNNY! Sorry...I feel the need to control right now. :)

Again, thank you for all of your kind words and most importantly, friendship. I feel blessed.

2 comments:

rachel said...

Hang in there. Know we're here if you need us.

Sezme said...

Thank you. :)