Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It' all about MEME!!! My pain is your entertainment.

Ok. I guess Wyatt sent me a meme so that I wouldn't post another "Christmas present" post. Too bad! I'm still doing them...the posts, not the blog buddies. :)

The rules sent down via Moses...I mean Wyatt:
Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things About You."
People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as
state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!

So here goes it. I have to admit my weirdness. I was not aware that the Chief Mongress should ever mention such weaknesses, but I will play along.

1. I can't bare my arms.
I have always worn long sleeves or sleeves longer than halfway down the top part of my arm. Skinny or fat...I just hate showing my arms (in public). I can remember wearing a flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows and a tank top in 90 degree weather in the summer as a teenager. Crazy.

2. Checking to see if I've done things:
I have had post-concussion idiocy since a really bad car accident 12 years ago. I used to have really severe memory problems, so I'd have to check to make sure I locked a door within seconds of turning my back to it...you get the point. I still do stuff like that and it makes me crazy.

3. Covering my ass:
I have to wear shirts that come down past my ass. I cannot walk out of the house without my ass covered. If a shirt doesn't cover my ass, I have sweaters or jackets that do. Yep...another weirdness developed as a teenager that has not left me.

4. I have a guilt complex.
Even if I did absolutely nothing wrong, I feel like everything is my fault. A person could lose something and I end up feeling like I took it and that I must replace it. Not that I do replace things, but I feel like I should. If something goes wrong...I feel guilty. (Could it be from being an only child?)

5. I hate prints:
Rarely, will you see me dressed in anything with a print other than stripes on it. If it has flowers or any other type of design, I probably won't wear it. There are few exceptions. I like to keep things plain and simple. I also refuse to wear white...well, except for socks.

6. I am an optimistic pessimist.
While I think and believe that I have absolutely no luck, that all the outside forces of the world are against me, and that nothing insanely good will ever happen in my life...I believe that in an instant, things could change and I could be the luckiest person in the world and all the good that has passed me by will come back my way. Well, that and that whole love at first sight thing has me in its grips...well...in the past...haven't met anyone lately.

Now...the people I will most certainly piss off with this: I tag Wreckse, John D, Peakah, GrimJack [he needs something to do], Little Miss Chatterbox, and FIAR...sorry...blame Wyatt!

4 comments:

Dionne said...

I do the checking to see if I've done things too. I'm always a sucker for memes so I'll get mine up next posting. I've been bad about posting and visiting lately because of Christmas stuff but I'll get back in the swing of things soon.

Peakah said...

Be patient with me and I'm game!

Thanks I think!

wrecksE said...

Ok, now I have to narrow it down to only six weird things??? Luckily, I'm leaving on a roadtrip tomarrow where I will have a lot of time to think. I'll be back on this one no later than Teusday...

Sezme said...

Well...musicians have lots of "issues." ;P

Enjoy the road trip, travel safely/graces, and I look forward to reading your list. I don't work next week...it'll give me something to read. HA!