Friday, December 22, 2006

A little Friday fun!

Wyatt has an IQ test at his site. I did ok...apparently I am...

Your IQ score is 124

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

Well....was there any doubt? And yes, the Shakespeare picture was included with the score. Now...if I could be a word warrior that writes things for which people pay money....then I'd be happy. :)

2 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Moron.

Heh. :)

Sezme said...

Up yours, over-inflated sense of smartness-monger®!!!!

See....I was just a warrior with words! :) "Searchin'....SEEK AND DESTROY!" Ok...got a little mongerish, there, didn't I?

Well...I went to public school and I am a high school dropout. Whaddya want from me?