Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Christmas, Rachel!!!!


For various reasons, Rachel and I have been crushed under the weight of Christmas. She's had her share of bad experiences...mom opening a present...bad delivery drivers...you name it! I'd like to mitigate her angst by giving her a truckload of Guinness for Christmas. The Guinnes will not only get her through the remainder of the holidays, but it should also relax her enough to go giddily into the new year without so much as a shutter when someone says Merry Christmas. I'll even have a couple of Marines deliver the case to her doorstep.

I'd also like to give Rachel this fun voodoo doll...well that's how I see it. I think I'll buy one for myself, too.


Rachel's song? Well...

2 comments:

rachel said...

Absolutely what would make the season brighter. Thanks RT. I needed the giggle.

Sezme said...

I'm partial to the knife set, myself. I think having it well placed in your home might get people to behave! :)

I'm glad you're giggling. Just keep saying, "Will it matter in ten years..."