Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm so giddy I could squeal!!!!

I had such a good day that I bought lottery tickets!

First, I won my football pool at work. It was down to a tie-breaker, the total points for the game. The person who I was tied with picked a total of 41 points for the game. Me? I chose 42. Yeah...tell me God wasn't in that one!

Then, I ran into a former student from last year. The whole time I talked to him he went on and on about how much he learned in my class. He said everytime he learns something at his SAT prep class or in his English class he thinks to himself, "Yep...Ms. **** taught me that already." Just to make sure his grades were for real, I asked who he has this year, and the teacher he has grades just as hard as I do and we make the same exact comments with the same exact wording. So...his grades are for real. This teacher and I have traded papers every now and then to see if we agree (in case we felt we were too hard on a kid).

Finally....the best part! I was talking to my supervisor and she went on and on about how my face is beginning to thin out (moon face is leaving!) and that it is becoming very apparent that I am losing weight!

Ahhhh! It is nice to have a good day!

3 comments:

Dionne said...

Its always nice to have great days :-)!!

rachel said...

You deserve it. I hope there are many more in line for you. :)

Sezme said...

I found a dollar today! I also found out I have thermostat issues in my car. Yea! Just when I want to Christmas shop!

I'm grateful I have the funds and/or warranty to cover it, though. I remember the days when that wasn't so. :)