Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Bloggie Christmas!!! Chatterbox-Style


I'm so excited! It is time for me to begin giving my bloggie Christmas presents! The first gifts go to Little Miss Chatterbox over at Chatterbox Chronicles.

I decided that I'm giving Little Miss Chatterbox ten more hours to every day so that she can have time to do everything she needs and wants to do. With those ten hours I'm throwing in karate lessons, lots of field trips with her kids to help keep homeschooling "fresh," and I'm going to give her my all-time favorite Christmas song. Of course, the best place to hear this song is in a hushed church, but where two or more are gathered...

Merry Christmas LMC!

P.S. I'd throw in a special visit from your favorite Prison Break crush, but Santa Mongress© can't always get everything. Sorry. :)

2 comments:

Dionne said...

LOL :-) You are beyond sweet!!! Thanks!! You would not believe how appropriate that gift is right now. What I could do with 10 extra hours!!

And if you can't get a Scofield visit for me, how about Sawyer ;-)??

Sezme said...

Glad you liked your bloggy Christmas gifts. :)

If I had an extra ten hours every day I think my school district would find a way to keep me at school. :) On the other hand, I wouldn't mind a couple of hours (at least) to just spend on me for exercise and such.