Sunday, December 09, 2007

Today's Your Birthday!!!!

I love birthdays! Celebrating life is one of the best things in the world. (Well, in my humble opinion.) Since my birthday last week, I have decided that I'm going to have fun growing older. I just don't give a shit anymore. ;P'''''

It is with that spirit in mind that I wish a very happy birthday to one of our bloggy friends:
Today is the birthday of John D., over at Nobody Move! Make sure you go wish him a happy birthday. He's on active duty, away from his family, so this birthday is probably not even close to what he'd want. (Hopefully, he's not too grumpy, as the picture suggests.)

John D, thank you for your service, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!



I saw over at Wyatt's site that it is frequent commenter, Vinnie's, birthday, too! Happy birthday, Vinnie! Here's some inspiration for your game tonight. :)

4 comments:

John DuMond said...

Not grumpy, just old;)

Thanks, RT. AC/DC, eh? Cool, one of my all time favorites.

Sezme said...

You're welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks RT. Don't know if that clip is inspiring or not, but I did take some notes: Punches coming on left: duck to the right. Punches coming on the right: duck left. Don't lead with your face. Got it!

Sezme said...

That's a lot of thinking to do during a fight. Poke 'em in the eyes.

Hope you had a happy birthday.