Monday, December 03, 2007

Big sky!

It was so windy today that I thought for sure I'd see Dorothy and Toto flying by any minute. On the way home, and while I ran some errands, I noticed how cool the sky looked. When we get bad weather with a really windy day afterward, a lot of the time, we have the big poofy clouds that go with it and some pretty stylin' sky coloration. Here are some shots that I took with my cell phone. (Yes, I realize there is probably a scientific explanation that I've heard before, but I like the technical term "poofy" much better.)



5 comments:

DBA Dude said...

Cool photos - always enjoy looking at interesting skies.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

I was glad to see my inflatable Jimmie Johnson Santa car decoration didn't blow away. I mean, what's Christmas without NASCAR?

Sezme said...

DBA:
Glad you like the shots. :)

Wyatt:
I'm surprised your neighbors didn't try to help the wind blow the decoration off of your lawn.

If Christmas had NASCAR back-in-the-day, the Wise Men would have arrived a whole lot earlier.

IHeartQuilting said...

Poofy IS so much more descriptive. My cell phone doesn't take good pics like yours does.

Sezme said...

I'm really impressed with my phone. The reception isn't the best, but it takes nice pictures. (Well, I use it more to text than to talk.)