Sunday, December 02, 2007

50 QUESTIONS

USA Admiral had this voluntary meme at his site, Mad, Mad, Mad World. I thought I'd give it a try. Feel free to do so on your own sites.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? My hair is getting longer and my skin is really dry.

2. How much cash do you have on you? About $30.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Score!

4. Favorite planet? Moon, because I can see it.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Donyale (best friend)

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? "Run to the Hills"-Iron Maiden.

7. What shirt are you wearing? I'm in my jammies.

8. Do you label yourself? I'm sure I do, but I haven't really thought about it much.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Flesh, designed by God.

10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Must be a good guy, as most guys don't have the patience for 50 questions.

12. What does your watch look like? Two-tone, Timex.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching an SNL rerun.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "Nice." (Response in reference to me wanting to thrash my loaner guitar to get my pick out of it--still in there.)

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Next town over--We have WaWa: The best store on the planet!

16. What's a word that you say a lot? Damnit (in a really whiney way).

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Can't recall. Don't hear that much, if ever.

18. Last furry thing you touched? Heh! That just made me laugh. It was my cat, Buster, btw.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Does Tyelnol PM count?

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? I have a few, but I've had digital cameras the past two years. . .that should tell you something.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? You see, they all seem to start out well, but by the next birthday, everything is shot to hell and I have to start all over again. Can't really think of one-30 seemed pretty good.

22. Your worst enemy? That voice in my head that tells me I suck and that I'm too f'kd up for anyone to ever want me. It's a persistent little prick of a voice.

23. What is your current desktop picture? A pre-loaded, came with the 'puter, fall scene.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Thank you.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? The money. I could get out of debt, buy a house, and buy plane tickets. Oh wait, I don't fly. I'd buy a really good vehicle and see the country from it....take pictures that don't need developing.

26. Do you like someone? I like lots of people. If this question means "like-like," well, yeah.

27. The last song you listened to? "Life is Beautiful" by SIXX: A.M.

28. What time of day were you born? 10:38 p.m.--10 weeks early. Surprise!

29. What’s your favorite number? My favorite number is six. It was my lucky bowling alley lane. Childhood thing, you wouldn't understand.

30. Where did you live in 1987? New Jersey and Los Angeles.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? No. What's the point?

32. Is anyone jealous of you? Huh? They'd have serious issues if they were.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? In my classroom, teaching.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Whimper and take it personally, walk away muttering curses. Usually, I call the machine a "stupid piece of sh*t."

35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes, and I hope it is a true assumption about myself.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Where no one could see it.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish.

38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yup.

39. Are you touchy feely? Yeah, but only with the right person. I don't go around grabbing people.

40. What’s your life motto? If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Cell phone, pen, money (and anything else in my purse). Oh yeah. . .nunchucks and my street sense.

42. What’s your favorite town/city? I don't really have one. I haven't been to enough places. Despite its ills, I do like Philadelphia. If you live here, you understand.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Chick-fil-a.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Wow. At least two years ago (aunt in Canada who died a year ago).

45. Can you change the oil on a car? No. My lack of skill in that area helps the economy, as I take it to a guy and he gets paid.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? He got married.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? 600's-Scotland.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and what did you dress in? I chaperoned a prom about five years ago--blue evening dress.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Legs.

50. Have you been burned by love? To a crisp.

9 comments:

Dionne said...

I'm not sure what it says about me but I love memes ;-). I enjoyed this and may be insane enough to take the time to do it on my blog. I will of course, blame you for all the time it costs me ;-).

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of questions...Apparently my attention span isn't 50 questions long...

DBA Dude said...

I am with jt on this one, life is too short.

Anonymous said...

Favorite planet? the moon???

Sezme said...

Dee:
You trying to say I'm insane? I have a twitch and my head shakes, but that doesn't mean I'm insane. ;P

JT & DBA:
See #11. Hey, I had nothing else to do. My guitar pick flew into my guitar and I couldn't see the bottom strings, so I just gave up.

Bud:
Long time, no hear. Would you rather it be Uranus? (Damn.)

Anonymous said...

Well I guess my sarcasm is directed at the fact that the moon isn't a planet. But yes myanus is just fine.

Sezme said...

Blonde moment.

USA_Admiral said...

Number one is a killer.

I wish I could get that ring tone on my phone. I bet when it goes off it livens up the room.

Your answer on number 14 is so true; at least the 50 question part.

I was forbidden to answer 18 honestly.

Thanks for the mention too.

Sezme said...

Admiral:
Number 18 is just begging for a snarky answer.

I turn my phone on during my afterschool activities with the kids. Once in a while I get a call and they all look around the room wondering who it belongs to. I get some confused stares.