Friday, October 05, 2007

A show I like

I really like the show Numb3rs.

I'm not the best math student, However, I have always wanted to master the skill. I am really jealous of those who have found the secret to math.

Even though the show is a bit contrived, when the character, Charlie Eppes, played by David Krumholtz, goes into his riffs about how things happen from a mathematical perspective...it really interests me and "wows" me.


The brainy nature of the show aside, I also think Krumholtz is a hottie. ;P

2 comments:

DBA Dude said...

Never seen it but a search has just revealed that one of the channels I get is showing Season 2 on Frioday nights.

So I will watch a couple and get back to you.

Sezme said...

Look forward to seeing what you think. There is some humor in the show, which I like a lot. I really like to laugh and usually only watch shows that will do that for me.