Monday, October 29, 2007

Doggy bloggin'

I just had to share. I saw two really beautiful dogs, today. I love dogs. They are so much fun to play around with in a yard. Just about seven years ago, I got my cats, because where I live is not a place to raise a dog--an apartment. I also didn't want to walk a dog (in an apartment complex known for crime) at 4am; not to mention, having a weird schedule that would not be fair to a dog. If I ever get a house, my cats will have to learn to live with a dog. Anyway... these are the dogs I saw. (I'd probably get a golden retriever, though.)

Weimaraner
Spotted Great Dane

4 comments:

IHeartQuilting said...

How cute. I've always liked big dogs. We have a smaller female black lab mix that we got this summer. She's still a bit of a pup, so she can be trying at times. She's a barker, biter and digger. We need to get her to obedience school. The two cats are pretty much holding their own with her now.

Anonymous said...

That's a Harlequin Great Dane.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

That Weimar is precious!

Sezme said...

Mrs. G:
I love animals. Pets are aweseom: they don't care what you look like and they don't care that all you have to offer is some lovin'. That's all they want (and treats and water and food).

Anon (skul?):
Thanks. I had no idea that was their proper name. I'd never seen one before the other day. He/she was so pretty.

CUG:
That's why I picked the puppy picture...they are so cute when they are all paws and goofy.