Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Make like a tank and leaf?

I have different levels of happiness: There is puppy-dog happy, big-deep breath with a huge smile happy, and geeky happy. They don't have any particular order, but puppy-dog happy is my tilt...I lose control of my right mind and smile like a dork. Big breath happy is just pleased satisfaction. However, geeky happy is usually reserved for technology.

Today, I got geeky happy. I was reading about a tank that the British are developing that will be "invisible." Think smoke and mirrors. It will be done with cameras and scenery. It is straight out of James Bond.
It is pretty cool. You can find a picture and an article HERE.

Speaking of 007, Daniel Craig has signed on to do four more Bond movies. If they are anything like his first venture into secret spy world, those movies should be amazing. I can't wait to see how they top the construction site chase scene. WOW!

2 comments:

DBA Dude said...

Invisible tanks, guess that they could do the same for ships?

Wait, hold that thought RADAR would stop that working.

That opening chase scene has to be the best 007 one ever.

Sezme said...

The United States has been working on stealth ships. I saw an article a few years ago, so I don't know what's become of things.

That chase scene is beyond cool. When I first watched it, when I rented the movie, it made me say "holy shit!" I never have that reaction. "Whoa!" But never "H.S."