Sunday, October 14, 2007

A faith thing

The fatigue monster has struck again. At least it is not 24/7 like it used to be. However, that means a dim mind and that I didn't get any work done this weekend. As a result, I'm just flat out stressed--which makes me feel more fatigued. I'll learn to take in stride, someday. When I get like this I look at and listen to a lot of music. I thought I'd share these two songs.

The first song just kind of met me where I am right now. I'm not a big fan of the band, as they are an example of what is wrong with the music industry, but that's an argument for another time. I'm about the message right now.


The second song just kind of seems to go with first song in sentiment. I'd rate myself a "Grade A" screw-up a lot of the time. That's why I need God and that's why these songs helped me today.

I hope they help you all in some way.
I don't like to be preached at; therefore, I don't like to do it, myself. So, this hugely flawed person is just going to wish you a nice Monday and hope that you at least find some peace in the message of the songs. :)


"Ain't the Leaving Kind"
Rascal Flatts




"Arms of Jesus"
Clay Crosse

2 comments:

Dionne said...

I love Rascal Flatts!!

Sezme said...

While I'm not a fan of RF, I do like the sentiment of this song.

They have a cover of a Selah song right now, but they've changed the words a little. I think the song is missing something because of it, too.
(God blessed the broken road...)