Friday, October 05, 2007

IT'S TIME

Tonight I stayed up to watch the Flyers game. Do I have to be up for work in two hours? Yep. But I just saw the prettiest goal by Briere. WOW!

The Flyers are offcially 1-0-0 on the season. SWEET! (The Rangers won, too. I only mention that because I want to be nice to Wyatt.)

What do I love about hockey besides the speed and the click of the skates on the ice?

I love to watch the goal celebrations.



I can also appreciate a really nice goal, even if it is scored against the Flyers. Pretty is pretty and skill is skill and both must be acknowledged. I used to love watching highlights of Stevie "Wonder" Yzerman.

5 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Briere = stud!

Gagne = stud! (And he's on my fantasy team!)

Rangers = Eastern Champs! (Ya heard it here first!)

Anonymous said...

Briere was my first round draft pick. Yee-ha! I fell asleep after the second period, but it was fun to see the flyers play and not suck. last year they looked like they were skating in mud. gonna be a fun season.

and I agree, Rangers will take the division. Their second line is as good as most other teams' first.

Deathlok said...

Get that dollar ready Wyatt. The Flyers are beating the Ranges this year.
Vinnie can jump on the $1 any time.

IHeartQuilting said...

Woo-hoo, only 81 more games til the Playoffs!

Sezme said...

Wyatt:
Got a little nervous after I saw Gagne whimper back to the bench after a hit. He rocks! (as does Briere).

The Rangers have time to fall apart. I have faith. Eh...

Vinnie:
It was fun to watch. I didn't get all grrrrrr. Well, the goaltending is rough, but hopefully when the rust falls off, it will be fine. (Am I dreamer?)

Deathlok:
I won $90 in my football pool this past week. Yeah. That's right. (Can't pick a NASCAR race to save my life, but I'm pretty good with football.)

Mrs. Grim:
WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!

Ok. I'm going to admit something. I watch the hockey draft because I WANT to.