Wednesday, October 03, 2007

GET READY TO GRRRRRRRRRUMBLE!!!!!!!!!

I'm in a really good mood today! I won my football pool AND I'm in first place overall in our pool. Call me RT the Scot! (Well, I have a little Italian, but I'm not Greek.)

THEN, I went shopping and found four pairs of shoes that fit really well and it means that I don't have to wear sneakers. I've been wearing sneakers almost everyday for three years. I am sick of wearing sneakers. I even managed to get a little heel. YAY!

THEN, I went to buy a suit for tomorrow night (meet the parents) and I got 50 percent off what I bought! I needed a good day.


I'm sure you all have some gripes, though. Go ahead, let it all out--purge the bile!
I'll be more than happy to respond with snarky or helpful responses...depending upon my mood. Have a great evening!

In other news: I got an email that there are immediate openings for teachers in D.C. Hmmm...(kidding)

3 comments:

DBA Dude said...

Woo Hoo, Some things going right for you - your luck might just be changing!

IHeartQuilting said...

Wow, sounds like a great day all around. Glad you enjoyed it!

Flyers game tonight - Woohoo!

Sezme said...

WOW! I totally forgot! I just got home from work, so now I have something to enjoy and guess what? THE FLYERS ARE WINNING! YAY!